This journal offers a discipline-spanning forum for investigating shortages of natural resources, impacts on ecosystems and deterioration of the natural environment. Its coverage is focused on approaches that integrate considerations of energy, ecology and environment and that utilize its cross disciplinary integration to function as a needed counterbalance to the dominant economic approach. The journal fosters close links among these interrelated areas of investigation, to set up systems science based on knowledge from other sciences and to promote multidisciplinary solutions for tackling complex socio-economic and environmental problems. Topics covered include energy economics; life cycle assessment; carbon capture, storage and sequestration; sustainable energy production and consumption and more. A publication of the Joint Center on Global Change and Earth System Science of the University of Maryland and Beijing Normal University.
- The journal has been accepted for Scopus indexing
- Emphasizes integrated, discipline-spanning approaches to global natural resource challenges
- Covers energy economics; life cycle assessment; carbon capture, storage and sequestration and much more
- A publication of the Joint Center on Global Change and Earth System Science of the University of Maryland and Beijing Normal University
- Bin Chen
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 36 days
- Submission to first decision
- 11 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 33,871 (2018)