Now in its twelfth year, Philosophy of Management is the leading forum for philosophically-informed thinking about management in theory and practice. Through its pages, conferences, seminars and discussion list it defines and develops the field of philosophy of management.
Journal readers include thinkers, scholars, teachers, consultants and practitioners in 20 countries. The Journal is for philosophers working in all traditions, for management thinkers concerned with the philosophical foundations and validity of their subject and practising managers seeking to engage with the philosophical issues raised by what they believe and do. Contributors have included leading philosophers, management scholars, consultants and managers.
- Discusses the philosophy of management in theory and practice
- Covers business ethics, ontology, epistemology, aesthetics, politics and more
- Three issues per year, each focused on a central theme
- Wim Vandekerckhove
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 50 days
- Acceptance to publication: 14 days
- Downloads: 24,483 (2018)