As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
The following articles are available for free from February 1, 2021 to April 1, 2021
Please click on the link below to read the article.
- Asamoah: The two side coin of online social media. IJOE 4 (1) 2019: 3-21
- Brooks, Brant and Lamb: How can universities cultivate leaders of character? IJOE 4 (2): 167-182.
- Muhaimin, et al: Ethics education should make room for emotions. IJOE 5 (1): 7-21.
- Bank and Ryan: Engaging students in ethical decision-making. IJOE 5 (1): 51-65.
- Torda and Mangos: Medical ethics education in Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) medical schools. IJOE 5 (2): 211-224.