This journal pursues the academic exploration of religious education in modern society. The journal helps disseminate original writings and research in religious education and catechesis – particularly as it relates to the faith formation of children and young people. The contents include a variety of feature sections on contemporary educational issues, book reviews, conferences, resources and practical hints for teachers. Published in association with La Salle Academy, a unit within the Australian Catholic University.
- Offers an academic exploration of religious education in modern society
- Presents research on religious education and catechesis, and in related areas
- Published in association with the Australian Catholic University
- Peta Goldburg
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 34 days
- Submission to first decision
- 152 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 16,084 (2019)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Several articles have been made free to download. These are the top downloaded articles from 2018.
In a world of mass production, ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement.
For editors and reviewers to accurately assess the work presented in your manuscript you need to ensure the English language is of sufficient quality to be understood.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Education Source
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon