The journal aspires to contribute in advancing the science but also to be a catalyst for tangible change toward more sustainable practices in the metallurgical industrial sector.
“A journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society”
- Contributes towards advancing the science and as a catalyst for tangible change toward more sustainable practices in the metallurgical industrial sector
- Covers novel metallurgical processes and related research that lead to operations of smaller environmental footprint
- Includes research on utilization, treatment and management of residues such as slags and ashes
- A publication of the Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society (TMS)
- Bart Blanpain,
- Shin-Ya Kitamura,
- Uday Pal
- Submission to first decision: 66 days
- Acceptance to publication: 22 days
- Downloads: 60,226 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?