Eurasian Economic Review (EAER) publishes concise research on finance and applied macroeconomics. The journal has a broad scope, addressing such issues as: financial systems and regulation, corporate and start-up finance, macro and sustainable finance, finance and innovation, consumer finance, public policies on financial markets within local, regional, national and international contexts, money and banking, and the interface of labor and financial economics. The macroeconomics coverage includes topics from monetary economics, labor economics, international economics and development economics, preferably, but not exclusively, with a link to finance.
While the main focus of EAER is on Europe and Asia, all papers from related fields on any region or country are highly encouraged. EAER publishes both theoretical and empirical papers. Typically, articles published in Eurasian Economic Review highlight the economic, political and societal relevance of research results.
EAER is listed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) and in Scopus.
CiteScore 2020: 2.2 (1st quartile)
Eurasian Economic Review is one of two official journals of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES) and is published quarterly.
- An official journal of the Eurasia Business and Economics Society (EBES)
- Examines research on all areas of finance and applied macroeconomics and encourages rigorous quantitative analyses and advanced empirical methodologies
- Addresses topics including macro finance, monetary economics, labor economics, financial markets, international economics, development economics, start-up finance etc.
- Features research on emerging fields such as green and digital finance, the interaction of labor and capital markets, and the impact of finance and monetary policy on the distribution of wealth
- Dorothea Schäfer
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 58 days
- Submission to first decision
- 219 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 26,056 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
October 6-8, 2021
(Online/Virtual Presentation Only)
Deadline for Abstract Submission: September 17, 2021
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide
- Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC) Journal Quality List
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- ProQuest Social Science Collection
- ProQuest Turkey Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)