Italian Economic Journal (ItEJ) is the official peer-reviewed journal of the Italian Economic Association. ItEJ publishes scientific articles in all areas of economics and economic policy, providing a scholarly, international forum for all methodological approaches and schools of thought. In particular, ItEJ aims at encouraging and disseminating high-quality research on the Italian and the European economy. To fulfill this aim, the journal welcomes applied, institutional and theoretical papers on relevant and timely issues concerning the European and Italian economic debate.
ItEJ merges the Rivista Italiana degli Economisti (RIE), the journal founded by the Italian Economic Association in 1996, with the Giornale degli Economisti (GdE), founded in 1875 and enriched by contributions from renowned economists, including Amoroso, Black, Barone, De Viti de Marco, Edgeworth, Einaudi, Modigliani, Pantaleoni, Pareto, Slutsky, Tinbergen and Walras.
- The official journal of the Italian Economic Association
- Covers all areas of economics and economic policy
- Emphasis on European and Italian issues
- A continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti
- Luca De Benedictis
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 57 days
- Submission to first decision
- 196 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 16,408 (2018)