The Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy publishes original articles on research and development spanning all areas of ocean engineering and marine energy. It is designed to advance scientific knowledge and to foster innovative engineering solutions in coastal engineering, offshore engineering, marine renewable energy, as well as climate change and the resulting sea-level rise. The journal also welcomes original works on other emerging and interdisciplinary topics encompassing the engineering of the oceans and may include occasional review articles by leading authorities.
- Publishes articles of archival value in all areas of ocean engineering and marine energy, selected after a rigorous peer review.
- Bridges the gap between physical oceanography and ocean engineering.
- Selected articles are of relevance to both academics and professionals.
- Authors may choose between two options: publishing open access (upon the payment of a basic publication fee) or traditional subscription-based publishing (which does not involve a publication fee).
- R. Cengiz Ertekin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 56 days
- Submission to first decision
- 222 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 40,605 (2018)