The Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy publishes original articles on research and development spanning all areas of ocean engineering and marine energy. It is designed to advance scientific knowledge and to foster innovative engineering solutions in coastal engineering, offshore engineering, marine renewable energy, as well as climate change and the resulting sea-level rise. The journal also welcomes original works on other emerging and interdisciplinary topics encompassing the engineering of the oceans and may include occasional review articles by leading authorities.
- Publishes articles of archival value in all areas of ocean engineering and marine energy, selected after a rigorous peer review.
- Bridges the gap between physical oceanography and ocean engineering.
- Selected articles are of relevance to both academics and professionals.
- Authors may choose between two options: publishing open access (upon the payment of a basic publication fee) or traditional subscription-based publishing (which does not involve a publication fee).
- R. Cengiz Ertekin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 72 days
- Submission to first decision
- 184 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 49,477 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
Semi-active vibration control of a semi-submersible offshore wind turbine using a tuned liquid multi-column damper
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Information on previously-published and forthcoming Special Issues.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA)
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Oceanic Abstracts
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)