Business Research publishes high-quality articles covering both traditional fields of business administration and cross-functional, multidisciplinary research that reflects the complex character of business problems. Of particular interest are articles devoted to developing novel perspectives or exploring new domains of research. The journal is not tied to any particular subfield, type of analysis, or national context. It guarantees a review of a maximum of ten weeks with a definite decision after a maximum of 2 rounds. Accepted papers will immediately appear online before integrated into issues. Business Research highly welcomes detailed appendices with data sets, program codes, spreadsheets, videos and other complementary material that allow for better understanding and replicating research.
The publication costs are covered by German Academic Association of Business Research so authors do not need to pay an article-processing charge.
The journal operates a double-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers do not know the names or affiliations of the authors and the reviewer reports provided to the authors are anonymous.
All articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Further information about open access can be found at https://www.springeropen.com/about/open-access.
As authors of articles published in Business Research you are the copyright holders of your article and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate your article, according to the SpringerOpen copyright and license agreement (https://www.springeropen.com/get-published/copyright/copyright-and-license-agreement).
For those of you who are US government employees or are prevented from being copyright holders for similar reasons, SpringerOpen can accommodate non-standard copyright lines. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if further information is needed.
- Bridges the borders of subfields in business research by covering both traditional fields of business administration and cross-functional, multidisciplinary research that reflects the complex character of business problems
- Official journal of the German Academic Association of Business Research
- Open access publication assures maximum dissemination and allows for a higher number of citations
- Thomas Gehrig
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about OA at Springer
- 55 days
- Submission to first decision
- 313 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 116,173 (2018)
Edited by Mark Wahrenburg and Thomas Gehrig
Deadline for paper submission: October 15, 2019
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Business Premium Collection
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)