This journal reviews the most important, recently published research articles in the field of sleep medicine. By providing clear, insightful, balanced contributions by international experts, the journal serves all professionals involved in the care and prevention of sleep disorders.
International authorities serve as Section Editors in key subject areas including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, circadian rhythm disorders, and parasomnias.
An international Editorial Board reviews the contents, suggests articles of special interest to their country/region, and ensures that topics are current and include emerging research. Commentaries from well-known figures in the field are also occasionally provided.
- Reviews the most important, recently published research articles in sleep medicine
- Offers insightful contributions by international experts
- Covers insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, circadian rhythm disorders and more
- Ruth M. Benca
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 36,722 (2018)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar