This journal offers all who teach in healthcare the most current information to succeed in their task by publishing scholarly activities, opinions, and resources in medical science education. Articles focus on teaching the scientific skills which are fundamental to modern medicine and health, including basic science education, clinical teaching and the incorporation of modern education technologies. The Journal aims to provide its readers with a better understanding of teaching and learning techniques, in order to advance medical science education. The journal is an official peer-reviewed publication of the International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE).
- Presents the latest scholarly activities, opinions and resources in modern medical science education
- Covers basic science education, clinical teaching and incorporation of new educational technologies
- Official peer-reviewed publication of the International Association of Medical Science Educators (IAMSE)
- Peter G.M. de Jong
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 89 days
- Submission to first decision
- 150 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 172,003 (2020)
Medical Students’ Opinions of Anatomy Teaching Resources and Their Role in Achieving Learning Outcomes
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
IAMSE (International Association of Medical Science Educators) is a nonprofit professional development society organized and directed by health professions educators whose goals include promoting excellence and innovation in teaching, student assessment, program evaluation, instructional technology, human simulation, and learner-centered education. More...
Read the following articles related to Covid-19 for free! More...
Medical Science Educator invites the following types of submissions...
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)