About the Journal:
Fudan Journal of the Humanities and Social Sciences (FJHSS) is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes research papers across all academic disciplines in the humanities and social sciences. The journal features three columns: China Studies, Articles of general interest in the disciplines, and Book Reviews. Coverage in FJHSS emphasizes the combination of a “local” focus (e.g. a country- or region-specific perspective) with a “global” concern. Research papers should have theoretical and methodological approaches, and engage in the international scholarly dialogue by offering comparative or global analyses and discussions. FJHSS occasionally invites guest editors to organize special issues devoted to certain themes in the humanities and social sciences. It aims to bridge diverse communities of the humanities and social sciences and provide a platform of academic exchange for scholars both within and outside China, further the internationalization of China’s humanities and social sciences research, advocate academic originality, and encourage research with academic rigor.
- Publishes in all areas of the humanities and social sciences
- Emphasizes the combination of a “country- or region-specific focus” with a global perspective
- Encourages engagement with the international scholarly circle across the globe
- Features papers on interdisciplinary research collaboration
- Sujian Guo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 17 days
- Acceptance to publication: 17 days
- Downloads: 43,915 (2018)