Journal of Nephrology is a bimonthly journal that considers publication of peer reviewed original manuscripts dealing with both clinical and laboratory investigations of relevance to the broad fields of Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. It is the Official Journal of the Italian Society of Nephrology (SIN).
Please note that the back content of the Journal of Nephrology prior to 2014, is not available on SpringerLink. The society hosts the back files on their own Website:http://accesso.sinitaly.org/archivio/archiviojn/eventi/SIN/index_rivistad420.html.This content is freely available.
For more information please contact Prof. Giovanni Gambaro (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Why publish with us
- As the official journal of the Italian Society of Nephrology (SIN), we publish peer reviewed original manuscripts dealing with clinical investigations of relevance to the broad fields of nephrology, dialysis and transplantation.
- With a rapidly rising impact factor, we welcome submissions of original research manuscripts, comprehensive reviews, case reports, position papers, and guidelines.
- We provide high levels of author satisfaction, with 96% of our published authors reporting that they would definitely or probably publish with us again.
- Main Editor
- Giorgina Piccoli
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 3.484 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.929 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 22 days
- Submission to first decision
- 97 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 236,268 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
Kidney injury molecule-1: potential biomarker of acute kidney injury and disease severity in patients with COVID-19
Authors (first, second and last of 12)
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
The Journal of Nephrology Most Cited Article Award 2019 was awarded to Johan Vande Walle, Yahsou Delmas,Gianluigi Ardissino Jimmy Wang John F. Kincaid, Herman Haller, Improved renal recovery in patients with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome following rapid initiation of eculizumab treatment J Nephrol (2017) 30: 127
The Topical Collection “Obstetric Nephrology” collects papers dedicated to obstetric nephrology, in an attempt to contribute to the development of this field, with the specific aim of offering practical insights and critical contributions capable of helping clinicians in the management of these “exceptional exceptions”.
Read and submit your own research!
Home haemodialysis is the phoenix of dialysis treatments, as beautiful and elusive as the mythological creature whose ability to rise from its own ashes it shares ...
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals and Series
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service