This journal publishes current, cutting-edge reviews on a wide span of subjects pertinent to molecular biology research. Leading experts provide incisive, insightful, and balanced contributions in each relevant domain that will be of immediate interest to a wide readership of clinicians, basic scientists, and translational investigators.
The Section Editors, all major authorities in their disciplines, choose topics with an emphasis on recent developments, members of the international Editorial Board propose topics of current regional and global importance and well-known experts offer commentaries. All this is presented in a crisp, readable format.
- Publishes cutting-edge reviews on a range of subjects in molecular biology research
- Expert contributors offer incisive, balanced insight and commentary
- Surveys contemporary research in a crisp, readable format
- Andre J. van Wijnen
- Acceptance to publication: 15 days
- Downloads: 25,703 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2019