The original papers published in the European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience deal with all aspects of psychiatry and related clinical neuroscience.
Clinical psychiatry, psychopathology, epidemiology as well as brain imaging, neuropathological, neurophysiological, neurochemical and moleculargenetic studies of psychiatric disorders are among the topics covered.
Thus both the clinician and the neuroscientist are provided with a handy source of information on important scientific developments.
Fields of interest: Psychiatry (psychopathology, clinical psychiatry, epidemiology), Neuroscience (neuropathology, neurophysiology, neurochemistry, neuropsychology, neuroimaging, neurogenetics, molecular biology, animal models).
- Peter Falkai
- Managing editor
- Andrea Schmitt
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 3.192 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.365 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 39 days
- Acceptance to publication: 7 days
- Downloads: 190,782 (2018)