- An international forum for empirically-informed philosophical bioethical analysis with policy relevance.
- Includes empirical studies providing explicit ethical analysis and/or with significant ethical or policy implications.
- One of the oldest bioethics journals, produced by a world-leading bioethics centre.
- Publishes papers up to 13,000 words in length. Unique New Feature: All Articles Open for Commentary
- Chief Editor
- Justin Oakley
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 155 days
- Submission to first decision
- 222 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 44,556 (2020)
Monash Bioethics Review welcomes submissions of 1,000 to 3,000 word commentaries on any articles (or commentaries) previously published in the Journal.
For editors and reviewers to accurately assess the work presented in your manuscript you need to ensure the English language is of sufficient quality to be understood.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service