- An international forum for empirically-informed philosophical bioethical analysis with policy relevance.
- Includes empirical studies providing explicit ethical analysis and/or with significant ethical or policy implications.
- One of the oldest bioethics journals, produced by a world-leading bioethics centre.
- Publishes papers up to 13,000 words in length. Unique New Feature: All Articles Open for Commentary
- Chief Editor
- Justin Oakley
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 155 days
- Submission to first decision
- 222 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 44,556 (2020)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Special Issue of Monash Bioethics Review on “Moral Duties to Novel Beings”
Monash Bioethics Review welcomes submissions of 1,000 to 3,000 word commentaries on any articles (or commentaries) previously published in the Journal.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service