- An international forum for empirically-informed philosophical bioethical analysis with policy relevance.
- Includes empirical studies providing explicit ethical analysis and/or with significant ethical or policy implications.
- One of the oldest bioethics journals, produced by a world-leading bioethics centre.
- Publishes papers up to 13,000 words in length. Unique New Feature: All Articles Open for Commentary
- Justin Oakley,
- Michael J. Selgelid
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 143 days
- Submission to first decision
- 7 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 25,056 (2018)