Designed for physicians, Current Treatment Options in Allergy focuses on the latest advances in the treatment of allergic disorders. The journal offers expert reviews on the management of skin allergies, venom allergies, rhinitis, asthma, food allergies, drug allergies, atopic dermatitis, allergy prevention, and anaphylaxis.
Coverage includes examination of established and emerging treatment options. Experts present the latest research, assess the efficacy of available treatment options and discuss special considerations.
- Covers such topics as rhinitis, asthma, skin and venom allergies, rhinitis and atopic dermatitis and more
- Presents expert reviews on current research
- Discusses available treatment options and special considerations
- Joaquim Mullol
- Acceptance to publication: 22 days
- Downloads: 41,438 (2018)
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2019