Lasers in Manufacturing and Materials Processing provides an international forum for exchanging information on the development and application of laser technology across the fields of manufacturing and materials processing. The emphasis is on innovation, enhancing fundamental understanding of laser-matter interaction, numerical modeling, new experimental methods and results, practical uses of laser beams and devices and new theoretical foundations for experimental methods.
Topics covered include Laser-based Materials Processing;
Laser applications in Manufacturing; In-process measurement; Modeling of laser-based processes; Hybrid processes; Control of laser materials processing and manufacturing; Laser-based Remote Sensing and Environmental Monitoring and more.
- Covers laser-based materials processing; manufacturing applications; modeling, sensing control and more
- Explores new experimental methods and results, practical applications and new theoretical foundations for experimental methods
- International in scope, comprehensive in coverage
- Yung C. Shin
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 47 days
- Submission to first decision
- 14 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 11,173 (2018)