The journal Transportation Infrastructure Geotechnology provides a state-of-the-science profile of new developments in transportation-related geotechnology from around the world. Coverage embraces all types of transportation infrastructure including bridges, retaining walls, roads, highways, and related installations. Rigorously-reviewed research papers and reviews address a broad range of subjects within the discipline. The Journal publishes original research articles and reviews.
- Profiles worldwide developments in transportation-related geotechnology.
- Includes bridges, tunnels, roads and highways, railways, seaports, airports, and other important elements of infrastructure.
- Covers design, construction and maintenance of infrastructure, materials, sustainability, and environmental issues.
- Hoe I. Ling
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 38 days
- Submission to first decision
- 114 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 22,174 (2020)
An Overview of the Impact of Constitutive Models for Unbound Materials on Pavement Elastic Response Through Numerical Analysis
Stability and Settlement Analysis of a Lightweight Embankment Filled with Waste Tyre Bales over Soft Ground
Modeling Triaxial Testing with Flexible Membrane to Investigate Effects of Particle Size on Strength and Strain Properties of Cohesionless Soil
The editorial team of Transportation Infrastructure and Geotechnology is pleased to welcome three new associate editors to the editorial board.
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA)
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest Water Resources Abstracts
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- Transport Research International Documentation(TRID)
- UGC-CARE List (India)