The journal Transportation Infrastructure Geotechnology provides a state-of-the-science profile of new developments in transportation-related geotechnology from around the world. Coverage embraces all types of transportation infrastructure including bridges, retaining walls, roads, highways, and related installations. Rigorously-reviewed research papers and reviews address a broad range of subjects within the discipline. The Journal publishes original research articles and reviews.
- Profiles worldwide developments in transportation-related geotechnology.
- Includes bridges, tunnels, roads and highways, railways, seaports, airports, and other important elements of infrastructure.
- Covers design, construction and maintenance of infrastructure, materials, sustainability, and environmental issues.
- Hoe I. Ling
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 53 days
- Submission to first decision
- 127 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 15,615 (2019)
Effect of Microbial Stabilization on the Unconfined Compressive Strength and Bearing Capacity of Weak Soils
A Laboratory Investigation on a Mechanical Behavior of Sandy and Clayey Soils with Kraft Paper Fiber
Artificial Neural Network–Based Inversion for Leaky Rayleigh Wave Dispersion Curve from Non-contact SASW Testing of Multi-layer Pavements
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA)
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Civil Engineering Abstracts
- ProQuest Earth, Atmospheric & Aquatic Science Database
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest Water Resources Abstracts
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Transport Research International Documentation(TRID)
- UGC-CARE List (India)