Quantum Studies: Mathematics and Foundations promotes a deeper understanding of all fundamental aspects of quantum theory and bridges between theoretical questions, foundational issues, mathematical methods and the continuing evolution of quantum physics. The emphasis is on mathematical methods and insights that lead to better understanding of the paradoxical aspects of quantum physics and to its expansion into new domains.
The journal benefits physicists, mathematicians and philosophers of science who share an interest in the fundamental aspects of Quantum theory.
Quantum Stud.: Math. Found.
1 volume per year, 4 issues per volume
approx. 400 pages per volume
Format: 19.3 x 26 cm
ISSN 2196-5609 (print)
ISSN 2196-5617 (electronic)
- Bridges between theoretical questions, foundational issues and the continuing evolution of quantum physics
- Offers mathematical methods and insights promoting a deeper understanding of quantum theory and furthering its expansion into new domains
- Publishes original papers (research articles and surveys) and invited books reviews
- Yakir Aharonov,
- Fabrizio Colombo,
- Andrew Jordan
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 64 days
- Submission to first decision
- 12 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 18,651 (2018)