The purpose of Economic Theory Bulletin is to provide an outlet for research in all areas of Economics based on rigorous theoretical reasoning. The Economic Theory Bulletin together with Economic Theory are the official journals of the Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory.
The Economic Theory Bulletin is intended to publish:
1. Short papers/notes of substantial interest. Suitable papers must contain nontrivial/novel arguments. Results that follow as corollaries of already known theorems in the literature will not be appropriate for publication.
2. Survey papers that they clearly picture the basic ideas at work in the area, the essential technical apparatus that is used and the central questions that remain open.
- Publishes articles based on rigorous theoretical reasoning and on topics in mathematics that are supported by the analysis of economic problems
- Contributes to the understanding and solution of substantive economic problems
- Companion to Springer’s renowned journal “Economic Theory” and as such a special outlet for short notes and survey articles
- Nicholas C. Yannelis
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 35 days
- Acceptance to publication: 11 days
- Downloads: 15,896 (2018)