Plant Physiology Reports is the official publication of the Indian Society for Plant Physiology and is published quarterly, i.e. March, June, September and December every year. The journal publishes review articles, original full research papers and short communications in the field of plant physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, horticulture, genetics, agronomy and other cognate sciences, which are of primary interest to plant physiologists. The contribution of manuscripts to the journal is open to all researchers irrespective of their membership to Indian Society for Plant Physiology.
This Journal follows single blind peer review process.
- 1. Indian Society of Plant Physiology was created in 1958, making it one of the oldest and established societies, and in the same year, the Indian Journal of Plant Physiology was launched which is now known as Plant Physiology Reports.
- 2. The Society is based in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), the premier institute in the field of agriculture.
- 3. The journal is an official publication of a strong society that has about 870 life members and 35 annual members.
- 4. The subscription base of the journal is about 220, mostly institutional.
- 5. The editorial board has a good balance of national and international editors with a ratio of 1:3.
- M. Maheswari
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 88 days
- Submission to first decision
- 322 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 27,484 (2019)
A modified in-planta transformation technique to generate stable gain-in function transformants in a recalcitrant indica rice genotype
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Photosynthetic compounds (14C) and malate under shock salt stress impact of different plants in the western desert of Egypt
Guest Editors: Dr. Krishna Jagadish, Dr. Sivakumar Sukumaran, Prof. Parani Madasamy, Prof. Madan Pal Singh, Prof. Kadambot H.M Siddique. Final date of article submission is - 31st August, 2020
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Agricultural & Environmental Science Database
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Entomology Abstracts
- ProQuest Environment Abstracts (Module)
- ProQuest Environmental Science
- ProQuest Genetics Abstracts
- ProQuest Industrial and Applied Microbiology Abstracts (Microbiology A)
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon