Indian Journal of Plant Physiology is the official publication of the Indian Society for Plant Physiology and is published quarterly, i.e. March, June, September and December every year. The journal publishes review articles, original full research papers and short communications in the field of plant physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, horticulture, genetics, agronomy and other cognate sciences, which are of primary interest to plant physiologists. The contribution of manuscripts to the journal is open to all researchers irrespective of their membership to Indian Society for Plant Physiology.
This Journal follows single blind peer review process.
- 1. Indian Society of Plant Physiology was created in 1958, making it one of the oldest and established societies, and in the same year, the Indian Journal of Plant Physiology was launched.
- 2. The Society is based in Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), the premier institute in the field of agriculture.
- 3. The journal is an official publication of a strong society that has about 870 life members and 35 annual members.
- 4. The subscription base of the journal is about 220, mostly institutional.
- 5. The editorial board has a good balance of national and international editors with a ratio of 1:3.
- M. Maheswari
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 175 days
- Acceptance to publication: 22 days
- Downloads: 24,761 (2018)