Current Oral Health Reports provides state-of-the-art reviews in critical areas relevant to the study and practice of dentistry. Timely and current reviews of the literature, written by some of the world’s leading researchers, address a constantly updated list of subjects that encompass host defenses, microbiology, wound healing, systemic disease interactions, risk factors, prevention, regenerative medicine, stem cells, cancer, genetics and aging.
- Reports on new developments in the study and practice of dentistry
- Contributors include some of the world’s leading researchers
- Covers such topics as microbiology, wound healing, systemic disease interactions, regenerative medicine and more
- Denis Kinane
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 18 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 45,374 (2018)