Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders provides critical reviews of topics spanning the broad range of research disciplines exploring autism spectrum and developmental disorders. Coverage extends to genetics, neuroscience, diagnosis, applied behavior analysis, psychopharmacology, incidence, prevalence, etiology, differential diagnosis, treatment, measurement of treatment effects, education, perception and cognition, across the life span. Given the high rates of comorbid conditions, the Journal incorporates research at the interface of sleep disorders, feeding problems, motor difficulties, ADHD, anxiety, depression and other disorders.
Guided by an editorial board of comprised of internationally renowned experts, Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders will gather and disseminate news of work by researchers around the world, serving a far-flung audience of researchers, clinicians, educators and advocates.
- Examines and analyzes important research trends across multidisciplinary fields of study of autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and related developmental disabilities
- Organizes and reports on the massive and rapidly expanding body of information on ASD and related disabilities
- Funnels a critical mass of basic and applied research into highly informative review articles
- Johnny L Matson
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 1.407 (2018)
- Impact factor
- 77 days
- Submission to first decision
- 143,347 (2018)