Current Developmental Disorders Reports commissions expert reviews from leading scientists and clinicians in the field of developmental disorders. What makes the journal unique is its focus on not one but a host of major disorders, ranging from autism, ADHD, and Tourette’s syndrome, to motor disorders such as cerebral palsy and developmental coordination disorder, through to language and reading disorders such as developmental dyslexia.
Articles from some of the world’s leading researchers focus on timely and current reviews of the literature in areas spanning the continuum from bench to communities to individuals. Reviews on new scientific discoveries in neurosciences, genetics, and epidemiology, as well as clinical interventions and policy offer access to new, innovative, and impactful discoveries as they emerge.
- Commissions expert reviews from leading scientists and clinicians in the field of developmental disorders
- Covers major disorders ranging from autism, ADHD and Tourette’s syndrome to motor disorders and language and reading disorders Reviews new discoveries in neurosciences, genetics, and epidemiology, as well as clinical interventions
- John Cairney
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 112,105 (2019)
Recent Trends and Future Directions in Research Regarding Parents with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- UGC-CARE List (India)