SeMA Journal: Bulletin of the Spanish Society of Applied Mathematics presents papers reporting high-level achievements across the field of applied mathematics, covering theoretical as well as numerical results, and also their practical applications.
The contents include papers reporting original results of a theoretical or numerical nature; review papers, in which specialists present their own and others’ work in a pedagogical style; and papers on applications in Industry, Finance and other Sciences. Papers chosen for publication are distinguished for the quality of the underlying mathematical results and the way these are presented.
A singular publication in applied mathematics, SeMA Journal offers information on a wide variety of mathematical subjects, techniques and results without neglecting the underlying applications, or the presentation. SeMA Journal is designed to be useful to all readers concerned with applied mathematics, especially young researchers.
This is the Journal of the Spanish Society of Applied Mathematics (SeMA).
- Offers original and review papers on a wide range of topics
- Presents theoretical as well as numerical results, and also their practical applications
- Reports on applications in Industry, Finance and other Sciences
- Journal of the Spanish Society of Applied Mathematics (SeMA)
- Carlos Vazquez-Cendon
- Publishing model
- Hybrid (Transformative Journal). Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 88 days
- Submission to first decision
- 199 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 7,784 (2020)
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)