SeMA Journal presents papers reporting high-level achievements across the field of applied mathematics, covering theoretical as well as numerical results, and also their practical applications.
The contents include papers reporting original results of a theoretical or numerical nature; review papers, in which specialists present their own and others’ work in a pedagogical style; and papers on applications in Industry, Finance and other Sciences. Papers chosen for publication are distinguished for the quality of the underlying mathematical results and the way these are presented.
A singular publication in applied mathematics, SeMA Journal offers information on a wide variety of mathematical subjects, techniques and results without neglecting the underlying applications, or the presentation. SeMA Journal is designed to be useful to all readers concerned with applied mathematics, especially young researchers.
This is the Journal of the Spanish Society of Applied Mathematics (SeMA).
- Offers original and review papers on a wide range of topics
- Presents theoretical as well as numerical results, and also their practical applications
- Reports on applications in Industry, Finance and other Sciences
- Journal of the Spanish Society of Applied Mathematics (SeMA)
- Sergio Amat
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 93 days
- Acceptance to publication: 11 days
- Downloads: 7,085 (2018)