Journal of Control, Automation and Electrical Systems publishes original research papers as well as tutorials on industrial automation, intelligent systems, robotics, instrumentation, power electronics, power systems and control theory and applications. Coverage extends to such topics as Alternative Sources of Energy; Automation Systems; Circuits and Systems; Control Theory and Applications; Discrete Event Systems; Education in Control, Automation; Electronic and Biomedical Instrumentation; Robotics; Systems Modeling and Identification and more
Formerly Controle & Automacao, Journal of Control, Automation and Electrical Systems is the scientific journal of the Brazilian Society for Automation (SBA).
- Combines theoretical developments and application studies on highly promising themes involving the state-of-the-art research
- Offers a truly interdisciplinary forum in industrial automation, intelligent systems, robotics, control theory and power systems.
- Offers a highly respected and reliable international forum and efficient peer-review.
- Excellent response time from submission to first decision.
- Publishes articles online first within 30 days of acceptance.
- Antonio Padilha Feltrin
- Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
- Ivan Nunes da Silva
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 33 days
- Acceptance to publication: 235 days
- Downloads: 23,442 (2018)