Founded in 1920 by Corrado Gini, METRON presents original articles on statistical methodology and statistical applications, as well as discussions of results achieved by statistical methods encompassing many branches of science. The editors choose papers that provide significant advances to general statistical methodology and advances motivated by specific applications. The journal presents papers that approach statistical topics with originality; quality and clarity.
- Presents original papers that contribute significant advances to general statistical methodology, as well as advances motivated by specific applications
- Open to all methodologies, emphasizing quality research that approaches statistical topics with originality and clarity
- Associated with the Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche, Sapienza Università di Roma
- Marco Alfo
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 21 days
- Submission to first decision
- 228 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 12,100 (2018)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
In 2020, METRON is celebrating its 100th anniversary. On this occasion METRON is organizing a special Volume 78, consisting of three special issues...
This issue is dedicated to new statistical developments, both theoretical and applied, in service quality evaluation and improvement.
The focus is on the development of innovative statistical methodologies for the analysis of real-life data motivated by relevant applications.
For more information, please see the attached document:
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Index to Statistics
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)