Aims and scope
High Blood Pressure & Cardiovascular Prevention promotes knowledge, update and discussion in the field of hypertension and cardiovascular disease prevention, by providing a regular programme of independent review articles covering key aspects of the management of hypertension and cardiovascular diseases. The journal includes:
- Invited 'State of the Art' reviews.
- Expert commentaries on guidelines, major trials, technical advances.
- Presentation of new intervention trials design.
- 'Pros and Cons' or round tables on controversial issues.
- Statements on guidelines from hypertension and cardiovascular scientific societies.
- Socio-economic issues.
- Cost/benefit in prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
- Monitoring of healthcare systems.
- News and views from the Italian Society of Hypertension (including abstracts).
All manuscripts are subject to peer review by international experts. Letters to the editor are welcomed and will be considered for publication.