Reactions Weekly is the unique one-stop-shop for all your adverse drug reaction needs, bringing you up-to-the minute summaries of the world's adverse drug reaction news and published adverse drug reaction case reports. Reactions Weekly provides a weekly round-up of adverse drug reaction news including labelling changes, drug withdrawals due to safety issues, adverse reaction research and current issues in drug safety. Content is sourced from journals, scientific meetings, media releases, regulatory agency websites, and bulletins from the national regulatory agencies.
See Aims and Scope for definitions of Serious, First Report, Overdose and Drug Interaction case reports.
Introducing New Features for Reactions Weekly for 2020
From January 2020, we are introducing changes to Reactions Weekly to streamline the product and improve the reader experience. The changes we are introducing will focus the content on the most clinically important adverse reaction news of significance to healthcare practitioners, researchers and regulators. The new features will increase our coverage of drug safety research, simplify the presentation of case report articles, and improve the ability to identify key data at a glance.
Specifically, the changes include:
- To increase our coverage of drug safety research, there will be a table of additional drug safety news articles relevant to our readers.
- To streamline the presentation of case report articles, author comments and reporter country will be removed to focus on the most relevant information for our target readers.
- To make it easy to identify the key data at a glance, non-serious case reports will be presented in a table rather than as individual articles.
- Pauline McWilliams
- Publishing model
- 759,608 (2019)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO STM Source
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- Semantic Scholar