“Chemical Research in Chinese Universities”(English Edition), sponsored by Jilin University mandated by the Ministry of Education of P. R. China and published by Higher Education Press in 1984, is a comprehensive academic journal in the field of chemistry. The journal contains original papers, letters and reviews written by faculty members, scientific researchers, postgraduates and graduate students of universities and colleges, and scientific institutes all over China and the world, and reports the latest and most creative results of important fundamental research in all aspects of chemistry and of developments with significant consequences across subdisciplines.
The Editorial Board and the Youth Executive Editorial Board of the journal consist of well-known chemists with great academic attainments and working at the key institutions of higher learning and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Prof. Jihong Yu, an Academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, holds the post of the Honorary Editor-in-chief.
The journal is published bimonthly. Its format is 16 mo(A4) and the total pages for each issue is 168. The domestic journal number is CN22-1183/O6 and the international journal number ISSN 1005-9040.
The percentage of published articles supported by the National Natural Science Foundation, “863” and “973” programs and the state key laboratories, etc. is over 90% in recent years. Since the beginning of 1992 the journal has been added to ISI database and its publications SCIE, SCI Search, Research Alert, Chemistry Citation Index, and Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences. The journal has been added to Scopus, Chemical Abstracts(CA) in America, P. ?. in Russia, Current Bibliography on Science and Technology, Chinese Scientific Papers and Citation Database, Chinese Scientific Literature Database, Chinese Scientific Citation Database and Chinese, etc.
“Chemical Research in Chinese Universities” and the national famous publisher Springer-Verlag GmbH co-distributed the journal from No.1, Vol.29 in 2013. The hardcopy of the journal will be distributed by Springer Company abroad, and the electronic version of the journal will be transferred to the SpringerLink network. Your contributions, attention and support of chemical researchers are welcome.
The journal is distributed by the post offices with Subscription Code Number 12-170 and an issue subscription rate ￥90 and annual subscription rate ￥540 all over China.
Contribution and Subscription to the journal are greatly welcome.
Editorial Department of Chemical Research in Chinese Universities, No.2699 Qianjin Street, Changchun City, China.
Zip Code: 130012
Tel.: (86)0431-88499216, 88499867, 88499870, 88499264
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://crcu.jlu.edu.cn
- A comprehensive academic journal in the field of chemistry founded in 1984, indexed by SCIE
- Reports the latest and most creative results of important fundamental research in all aspects of chemistry and of developments with significant consequences across subdisciplines
- The Editorial Board and the Advisory Board consist of 89 well-known chemists, and 37 of them are the Academicians of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Jihong YU
- Publishing model
- 1.063 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 0.819 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 37,921 (2020)
Surface Functionalization of PEO Nanofibers Using a TiO2 Suspension as Sheath Fluid in a Modified Coaxial Electrospinning Process
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Palladium Nanoparticles/Graphdiyne Oxide Nanocomposite with Excellent Peroxidase-like Activity and Its Application for Glutathione Detection
Authors (first, second and last of 7)
Societies, partners and affiliations
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Co-Publisher information
- Co-publication with Jilin University and The Editorial Department of Chemical Research in Chinese Universities
- Abstracted and indexed in
- BFI List
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)