Aims and scope
Journal of Environmental Health Science & Engineering is a peer-reviewed journal presenting timely research on all aspects of environmental health science, engineering and management.
A broad outline of the journal's scope includes:
- Water treatment and pollutants risk assessment
- Wastewater collection, treatment and disposal
- Air pollution control and risk assessment
- Solid waste management
- Food safety and hygiene
- Radiation and noise protection
- Soil pollution and Bioremediation
- Environmental nanotechnology and membrane systems
- Climate change
- Epidemiology and risk assessment
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more