The Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management shares concepts, research and practical experiences enabling organizations to become more adaptive, responsive and agile at the level of strategy, structure, systems, people and culture. The aim is to enrich the flexible systems management paradigm at a generic level as well as specifically testing and innovating the use of SAP-LAP (Situation- Actor - Process-Learning-Action-Performance) framework in varied managerial situations to cope with the challenges of the new business models and frameworks.
The broad range of coverage includes encompasses topics as Dimensions of enterprise flexibility; Connotations of flexibility and Emerging managerial issues/approaches generating and demanding flexibility.
The journal is published under the auspices of the Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management.
- Gathers and disseminates research on the paradigm of Flexible Systems Management
- Encourages cross-functional research in the area of flexibility
- Links flexibility with leading edge research strategic and organization management
- Published under the auspices of the Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management
- Prof. Sushil
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Submission to first decision: 28 days
- Acceptance to publication: 18 days
- Downloads: 26,949 (2018)