Current Genetic Medicine Reports publishes expert review articles on the most significant recent developments in the field.
International authorities in genetic medicine serve as Section Editors, choosing key topics for which leading experts contribute comprehensive review articles that emphasize new developments and recently published papers of major importance, highlighted by annotated reference lists.
Coverage spans the subject, including such topics as cancer genetics, cardiovascular genetics, clinical genetics, cytogenetics, epigenetics, genetic counseling and clinical testing, genomics, neurogenetics/psychiatric genetics, pharmacogenomics and reproductive genetics/developmental genealogy.
Current Genetic Medicine Reports elucidates diagnosis, management, susceptibility, therapeutic and biological mechanism implications relevant to associations between genetics and disease.
- Offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in genetic medicine
- International authorities serve as editorial board and section editors
- Covers cancer genetics, cardiovascular genetics, clinical genetics, cytogenetics, genetic counseling and clinical testing, genomics and more
- Andrew J. Walley
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available.
- 22 days
- Acceptance to publication
- 21,908 (2018)