Current Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Reports publishes expert review articles on the most significant recent developments in the field, providing clear, insightful, balanced contributions to serve those for whom an understanding of emerging knowledge in the rehabilitation sciences is essential to optimizing health, function, and participation in individuals with physical disabilities.
International authorities from every area of physical and rehabilitative medicine serve as Section Editors, choosing key topics for which leading experts contribute comprehensive review articles that emphasize new developments and recently published papers of major importance, highlighted by annotated reference lists.
Coverage includes such topics as amputee rehabilitation, interventional pain management, musculoskeletal rehabilitation, pediatric rehabilitation, spinal cord injury rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation, swallowing disorders and traumatic brain injury rehabilitation.
- Offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- International authorities serve as editorial board and section editors
- Covers amputee rehabilitation, interventional pain management, musculoskeletal rehabilitation, pediatric rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation, TBI rehabilitation and more
- Neil Segal
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 91,054 (2019)
This is part of 1 collection:
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar