Current Anesthesiology Reports offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in the field. By providing clear, insightful, balanced contributions, the journal serves all those involved in the delivery of perioperative pain management.
International authorities serve as Section Editors, choosing key topics for which leading experts contribute comprehensive review articles that emphasize new developments and recently published papers of major importance, highlighted by annotated reference lists.
The journal spans the field, covering topics including ambulatory anesthesia, anesthesia and inflammation, anesthetic mechanisms, anesthetic pharmacology, cardiovascular anesthesia, critical care anesthesia, local anesthetic pharmacology, monitoring technology, neuroanesthesia, neuromuscular blockade, obstetrical anesthesia, pain mechanisms, pain therapy, patient safety, pediatric anesthesia, quality assessment, regional anesthesia, transplantation anesthesia and more.
- Offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in anesthesiology
- International authorities serve as editorial board and section editors
- Covers critical care anesthesia, monitoring technology, obstetrical anesthesia, patient safety and much more
- Martin J. London
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing Open Access with us
- 20 days
- Submission to first decision
- 60 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 108,384 (2020)
This is part of 1 collection:
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
AuthorsThis is part of 1 collection:
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)