Current Anesthesiology Reports offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in the field. By providing clear, insightful, balanced contributions, the journal serves all those involved in the delivery of perioperative pain management.
International authorities serve as Section Editors, choosing key topics for which leading experts contribute comprehensive review articles that emphasize new developments and recently published papers of major importance, highlighted by annotated reference lists.
The journal spans the field, covering topics including ambulatory anesthesia, anesthesia and inflammation, anesthetic mechanisms, anesthetic pharmacology, cardiovascular anesthesia, critical care anesthesia, local anesthetic pharmacology, monitoring technology, neuroanesthesia, neuromuscular blockade, obstetrical anesthesia, pain mechanisms, pain therapy, patient safety, pediatric anesthesia, quality assessment, regional anesthesia, transplantation anesthesia and more.
- Offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in anesthesiology
- International authorities serve as editorial board and section editors
- Covers critical care anesthesia, monitoring technology, obstetrical anesthesia, patient safety and much more
- Martin J. London
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Acceptance to publication: 19 days
- Downloads: 57,010 (2018)