Current Emergency & Hospital Medicine Reports publishes expert review articles on the most significant recent developments in emergency and hospital medicine, with particular emphasis on the transition of patient care from the emergency department to the hospitalist service.
International authorities serve as Section Editors, choosing key topics for which leading experts contribute comprehensive review articles that emphasize new developments and recently published papers of major importance, highlighted by annotated reference lists.
Coverage spans a range of topics, including acute coronary syndrome, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, community-acquired infections, diabetes and metabolic disease, heart failure, hospital-acquired infections, pharmacology of acute care, shared practice and economic issues, thrombosis and more.
- Offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in Emergency and Hospital Medicine
- International authorities serve as editorial board and section editors
- Covers acute COPD, community-acquired and hospital-acquired infections, diabetes and metabolic disease, heart failure, shared practice and economic issues and more
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 6 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 48,941 (2018)
Watching the Brain: an Overview of Neuromonitoring Systems and Their Utility in the Emergency Department
Authors (first, second and last of 4)
Authors (first, second and last of 5)
- Note this is only the net price. Taxes will be calculated during checkout.
- Immediate online access
- Full Journal access includes all articles
- Downloadable in PDF
- Subscription expires 12/31/2020
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Semantic Scholar