Current Pediatrics Reports offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in the field of pediatrics, providing clear, insightful, balanced contributions serving all those involved in the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.
International authorities from every area of pediatric medicine serve as Section Editors, choosing key topics for which leading experts contribute comprehensive review articles that emphasize new developments and recently published papers of major importance, highlighted by annotated reference lists.
Coverage includes such topics in pediatric care such as allergy, critical care, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetics, hematology–oncology, infectious disease, neonatology, nutrition/growth, pulmonary and renal disorders.
- Offers expert review articles on significant recent developments in pediatric medicine
- International authorities serve as editorial board and section editors
- Covers pediatric care in allergy, critical care, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology–oncology, infectious disease and more
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Acceptance to publication: 19 days
- Downloads: 24,541 (2018)