Acta Neuropathologica´s mission is to publish the best articles on pathology and pathogenesis of neurological disease. The journal focuses on structural and molecular neuropathology using human tissue, animal models and in vitro systems.
The journal publishes Original Papers, Review Articles, Case Reports and Scientific Correspondence.
Six reasons for publishing your best paper in Acta Neuropathologica:
- High impact: 18.174 (IF 2018)
- Wide distribution: more than 10,000 institutions worldwide having full text access.
- Efficient handling: 9 days between submission and first decision.
- Fast publication: 10 days between acceptance and online publication.
- Commitment to fairness: author feedback program.
- Cost-free printing: no page charges - free color figures.
- Johannes Attems
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Access options available
- 14.251 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 16.291 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 7 days
- Submission to first decision
- 72 days
- Submission to acceptance
- 918,464 (2019)
Authors (first, second and last of 14)
Characterizing tau deposition in chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE): utility of the McKee CTE staging scheme
Authors (first, second and last of 19)
Authors (first, second and last of 27)
Antibody against TDP-43 phosphorylated at serine 375 suggests conformational differences of TDP-43 aggregates among FTLD–TDP subtypes
Authors (first, second and last of 6)
As a result of the significant disruption that is being caused by the COVID-19 pandemic we are very aware that many researchers will have difficulty in meeting the timelines associated with our peer review process during normal times. Please do let us know if you need additional time. Our systems will continue to remind you of the original timelines but we intend to be highly flexible at this time.
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Biological Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Current Contents/ Life Sciences
- EBSCO Academic Search
- EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection
- EBSCO STM Source
- Elsevier Biobase
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Pathway Studio
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Health & Medical Collection
- ProQuest Health Research Premium Collection
- ProQuest Medical Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest Neurosciences Abstracts
- ProQuest Pharma Collection
- ProQuest Psychology Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Virology and AIDS Abstracts
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- Semantic Scholar
- UGC-CARE List (India)