Journal of Nanostructure in Chemistry (JNSC) reports on fundamental research in all branches of the theory and practice of NanoChemistry, NanoAgriculture, NanoScience and nanotechnology, providing rapid disclosure of the key elements of a study, publishing preliminary, experimental and theoretical results on the physical, chemical, and biological phenomena, along with processes and applications of structures within the nanoscale range. Among the areas of interest the journal covers are:
- Synthesis and processing of organic, inorganic, and hybrid nanosized materials by physical, chemical, and biological methods
- Modeling and simulation of synthetic, assembly, and interaction processes
- Characterization of size-dependent properties
- Realization and application of novel nanostructures and nanodevices
The JNSC manuscript submission process is fully electronic, to ensure the rapid publication of results. Manuscripts should be submitted via our secure Web site. Manuscripts submitted by hardcopy mail or by e-mail will not be processed. Introduction JNSC invites original reports of fundamental research in all branches of the theory and practice of NanoChemistry, Nanscience and nanotechnology.
The journal operates a single-blind peer review process. Article-processing charges are covered for all authors by Islamic Azad University (IAU).
- Karim Zare
- Omid Moradi
- Publishing model
- Open Access. Learn about OA at Springer
- Submission to first decision: 20 days
- Acceptance to publication: 11 days
- Downloads: 146,848 (2018)