Aims and scope
The journal no longer accepts new submissions as it will be closing by the end of 2019.
International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering, The Professional Journal of Islamic Azad University, South Tehran Branch serving professionals in analysis and design methods for buildings and special structures, bridges, dams and other type of structures, in severe condition such as wind and earthquake concerned with advanced technologies.
The aims of the Journal are to provide a unique forum for the publication and rapid dissemination of original research on structural engineering. The articles (contributed research articles and state-of-the-art reviews) are expected to make a significant contribution to the research and development activities of the academic and professional engineering community with the highest quality. All articles will be peer-reviewed in accordance with the Journal policies by the professional advisory editors.
Contributions are welcome on various aspects of subject in the field of Structural Engineering, including the following:
- Analytical and design methods
- Dams, Bridges, Buildings and Special Structures
- Case studies and failure investigation
- Innovations in design and new technologies
- Performance of Structures
- Repairs, Strengthening, and Maintenance
- Stability Engineering
- Soil-Structure Interaction
- Standards and Codes of Practice
- Structural and Solid Mechanics
- Structural Safety and Reliability
- Experimental Studies and Testing Technologies
- Vibration, Impact and Structural Dynamics
- Wind, impulse and Earthquake Engineering