Aims and scope
This series attempts to cover the research findings & developments, State-of-the-Art research & fundamental advances in all aspects of electrical, electronics & telecommunication, computer science and engineering. It covers the outstanding research achievements in a broad area of telecommunication engineering with the help of hi-tech expertise. The international and multidisciplinary nature of this field also bears the mission of being the window to academic and professional achievements. The subject areas wrap branches of Electronics and Information Sciences covering, both theoretical research and technological development. The disciplines include but are not limited to the following areas under Series-B:
- Electrical Engineering Materials, Electrical Machinery & Power Apparatus, Energy Studies
- High Voltage Engineering, Illumination Engineering, Instrumentation & Control
- Legal, Commercial & Safety Aspects of Electrical Engineering Practice, Power Electronics & Drives, Power System Performance
- Communication Engineering, Electromagnetics, Control Systems & Automation
· Circuit and Systems, Electronic Devices & Solid State, Radar & Microwave Engineering
- Testing, Evaluation, Quality Control & Measurement
- Algorithms, Programming Paradigms & Compilers, Operating Systems, Performance Evaluation
- Knowledge Engineering, Computer Communication Network, Data Base System
· Signal Processing, Image Processing
Peer Review Information: This journal follows a Double blind peer review process.
For authorsSubmit manuscript
Working on a manuscript?
Avoid the most common mistakes and prepare your manuscript for journal editors.Learn more