Founded in 1999, the Nexus Network Journal (NNJ) is a peer-reviewed journal for researchers, professionals and students engaged in the study of the application of mathematical principles to architectural design. Its goal is to present the broadest possible consideration of all aspects of the relationships between architecture and mathematics, including landscape architecture and urban design.
Nexus Netw J
First published in 1999 by Kim Williams Books
1 volume per year, 3 issues per volume
Format: 15.5 x 23.5 cm
ISSN 1590-5896 (print)
ISSN 1522-4600 (electronic)
- Kim Williams,
- Michael J. Ostwald
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 0.431 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 0.392 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 29 days
- Acceptance to publication: 18 days
- Downloads: 177,531 (2018)