Clinical Research in Cardiology is an international journal for clinical cardiovascular research. It provides a forum for original and review articles as well as critical perspective articles. Articles are only accepted if they meet stringent scientific standards and have undergone peer review. The journal regularly receives articles from the field of clinical cardiology, angiology, as well as heart and vascular surgery.
As the official journal of the German Cardiac Society, it gives a current and competent survey on the diagnosis and therapy of heart and vascular diseases.
- Chief editor
- Michael Böhm,
- Hugo A. Katus
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 4.907 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 3.935 (2018)
- Submission to first decision: 15 days
- Acceptance to publication: 10 days
- Downloads: 169,161 (2018)