Geometric And Functional Analysis (GAFA) publishes original research papers of the highest quality on a broad range of mathematical topics related to geometry and analysis.
Geom. Funct. Anal.
First published in 1991
1 volume per year, 6 issues per volume
approx. 1800 pages per vol.
Format: 19.3 x 26 cm
ISSN 1016-443X (print)
ISSN 1420-8970 (electronic)
AMS Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ): 2.01 (2018)
- GAFA scored in Scopus as best journal in "Geometry and Topology" since 2014 and as best journal in "Analysis" since 2016.
- Publishes major results on topics in geometry and analysis.
- Features papers which make connections between relevant fields and their applications to other areas.
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Learn about publishing OA with us
- 1.354 (2019)
- Impact factor
- 2.068 (2019)
- Five year impact factor
- 38,891 (2019)
About this journal
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Abstracted and indexed in
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Google Scholar
- Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China
- Japanese Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Mathematical Reviews
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Central
- ProQuest Engineering
- ProQuest Materials Science and Engineering Database
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)