Geometric And Functional Analysis (GAFA) publishes original research papers of the highest quality on a broad range of mathematical topics related to geometry and analysis.
Geom. Funct. Anal.
First published in 1991
1 volume per year, 6 issues per volume
approx. 1800 pages per vol.
Format: 19.3 x 26 cm
ISSN 1016-443X (print)
ISSN 1420-8970 (electronic)
AMS Mathematical Citation Quotient (MCQ): 2.01 (2018)
- GAFA scored in Scopus as best journal in "Geometry and Topology" since 2014 and as best journal in "Analysis" since 2016.
- Publishes major results on topics in geometry and analysis.
- Features papers which make connections between relevant fields and their applications to other areas.
- Publishing model
- Hybrid. Open Choice – What is this?
- Impact factor: 1.506 (2018)
- Five year impact factor: 2.022 (2018)
- Acceptance to publication: 30 days
- Downloads: 27,921 (2018)